Porcelain Veneers - Dr. Todd Canatella
For patients with worn enamel, chips, cracks, staining, uneven spacing, and even minor orthodontic irregularities, porcelain veneers seamlessly conceal any number of smile flaws leaving patients with picture-perfect smiles they can be proud of. To know if porcelain Veneers is right for you or not, visit Canatella Dental for consultation. For more information, call us or schedule an appointment online! We serve patients from Metairie LA, New Orleans LA, Harahan LA, Jackson Square LA, Bella Chasse LA, St. Bernard LA, Meraux LA, Chalmette LA, Jefferson LA, River Ridge LA, and Kenner LA.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER PORCELAIN VENEERS?
For patients with multiple smile irregularities that cannot be corrected with a less invasive treatment such as cosmetic bonding and that are not advanced enough for a full crown, porcelain veneers are a great option. As is the case with most dental treatments, patients should choose the treatment that offers them the results they seek with the least impact on dentition. The only way to determine whether veneers are the right option for you is to schedule a consultation with Canatella Dental. However, by considering some actual cases where patients chose veneers, you may get an idea of whether this procedure is right for you.
- Fluorosis Fran – Fran suffered from fluorosis which causes severe discoloration of teeth, and had watched her condition get worse and worse each year from the time she was 8 years old. Fran tried every teeth whitening product she could get her hands on, but had not luck. Finally, she decided to visit for a cosmetic dentistry consultation. We told Fran that with just two visits, we could fully transform her teeth to the flawless smile she’d always wanted with porcelain veneers, and best of all, veneers are stain resistant so Fran’s smile would stay bright and beautiful. The entire procedure was quick and painless, and Fran is proud to share her new smile.
- Chipped Clark – Clark was a high school student who fell down chipping his front teeth. The chipped teeth were severe enough that bonding wouldn’t provide enough stability for the biting edge of the teeth. Since his remaining dental structure was strong and healthy, crowns would have required the loss of extensive tooth enamel. We determined that porcelain veneers were the best option for Clark, and we were able to place them just in time for class pictures.
- Gapping Gracie – Gracie had a small gap between her front teeth for most of her life, but with her wedding just around the corner, Gracie decided it was time to make a change. She called us for a cosmetic dentistry consultation. After examining her smile, we determined that the gap was too large to be corrected with cosmetic bonding. We recommended porcelain veneers, and had them placed before the big day. Gracie looked great.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
THE DENTAL VENEERS PROCESS
The process for placing porcelain veneers is quick, easy, and typically completed in just two brief office visits. During an initial visit, patients’ teeth are prepared by removing a minute amount of enamel from the front of the teeth to be covered. The dentist then takes impressions of the prepared teeth that will be used by our lab to create the custom porcelain veneers. A temporary veneer is placed to allow patients to get used to the look and feel. The final product arrives at our office within a few weeks, and the patients returns to have a permanent veneer placed. A small amount of dental cement is used to bond the thin sheaths of porcelain to teeth. In just a few minutes per tooth, patients have a brand new smile.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GETTING PORCELAIN VENEERS IN NEW ORLEANS
Interested in concealing multiple smile flaws with one quick, effective procedure? Call Canatella Dental today. Your New Orleans cosmetic dentist and team are here to help you achieve your smile goals. Schedule your smile consultation today to find out if porcelain veneers are the right cosmetic smile solution for you.
Additional Services You May Need
- Periodontal Therapy
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Checkups & Cleanings
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Tooth Bonding
- Restorative Dentistry
- Full Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Multiple Tooth Replacement
- Full Mouth Replacement
- How Dental Implants Work
- Dental Emergencies
- Botox and Juvederm